This simple dessert is all you could expect from a traditional apple cake, but it needs only three elements — and much less work. When the cooking is finished, the candy and buttery cake-like cupboard welcome you. But dig through the top of your spoon and you will find a warm, tinged cinnamon apple. The lightly browned, slightly narrow top is contrasting to the cute saucy center so that this easy dessert can become another go-to. Just remember the vanilla ice cream scoop.
If you want to make a dessert fast and have very limited ingredients, it’s a perfect cake. The cake is cooked to have beautiful tender bits of apple. It is unbelievably simple because only 3 ingredients must be dumped into the oven. Like the pleasant apple crisp, it’s best served directly from your slow cooker or crockery. You can only eat this dump cake by yourself, or you can add ice cream, cream, or hot custard to the next level. They are all very good adds, but I prefer to have a delicious, slow-cooked dessert, personally with this unbelievable creamy vanilla bean ice cream.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
1 (15.25 oz) package of yellow cake mix
½ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven at about 175 ° C (350 ° F).
2. Pour cake fill into a baking dish 9×13 “bowl. Sprinkle cake mix over the apple pie and melt the butter evenly.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes before the top begins to turn brown. Set aside for 15 min to cool before serving.
1. You can add some more flavor by adding nutmeg and cinnamon to your apple in cooking advice at the bottom of this page. This addition will lead to another but delicious spiced apple dump cake.
2. Keep all the remains as they are perfectly reheated to have a delicious cooked or dessert breakfast in the afternoon. Store them in a refrigerator or a freezer. It should last approximately a week before you have to be thrown out when you store in the fridge.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.