Prep time: 25 mins | Additional: 4 hrs | Total: 4 hrs 25 mins | Servings: 14 | Yield: 1-13×9 inch pan
This no-bake Eclair Cake is easy to make and is a hit every time. This quick, fluffy cake has a simple chocolate glaze to top off, for an irresistible taste. Not only is this Quick No-Bake Eclair Cake simple to make, but it’s scrumptious. I enjoy getting an arsenal of fingertip dessert recipes. I keep a separate box in my kitchen with all the various recipe cards, cut-outs from magazines, and photocopies from cookbooks I have around. It’s super easy, but it does provide enough to feed a crowd. Honestly, the most difficult part of making this recipe is waiting for it to sit overnight in the fridge.
(2) (3.5 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
(1) (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 cups of milk
1 (16 oz) package graham cracker squares
1 (16 oz) package prepared chocolate frosting
1. In a medium bowl, stir pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk until well blended.
2. In the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan, arrange a single layer of graham cracker. Spread half of the pudding mixture uniformly over the crackers, then top with another layer of crackers and the rest of the pudding mix. Add the final layer of graham crackers on top.
3. Spread the frosting down to the edges of the pan over the entire cake. Cover, and let it chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
1. If the cake is baked and frozen for about 30 minutes before applying, the frosting would be easier to spread.
2. Switching the flavors is truly fast. Crackers with graham chocolate and vanilla pudding may be included. Chocolate or cheesecake pudding may be substituted for the vanilla pudding.
3. It doesn’t take long to prepare this dessert, but it needs time to set up. Make this the night before you need to serve it.
4. A smooth, fluffy bite from this eclair cake complements something about a hot burger fresh off the grill.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.