Prep: 15mins | Cook: 25mins | Total: 40mins | Serving: 24 | Yield: 24 muffins
Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins is a muffin with a vegetable and a fruit, and you don’t have to feel bad for consuming as many as you want. Zucchini is such a beautiful veggie that I find it very difficult to avoid using it in my cooking and baking. That’s why I still have close ties to late-summer zucchini.
This recipe is the best way to add late-summer zucchini as well as first autumn apples. The zucchini adds warmth and is an excellent way to get in an extra vegetable portion. Since they stay so moist and are very compact, these muffins make for an easy breakfast on-the-go — or at least that’s how I enjoyed them all week. It possibly would even make for a perfect after-school snack. Try this recipe for Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(1) serving of Pam Butter Cooking Spray-1/3Sec Spray IHF
(1 ¼) cups Sugars, granulated
⅔ cup Oil, soybean, salad or cooking
(3) Egg, whole, raw, fresh
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
(2 ¼) cups Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
1 ½ tbsp Spices, cinnamon, ground
¾ tsp Leavening agents, baking soda
¾ tsp Leavening agents, baking powder, sodium aluminum sulfate, double-acting
2 cups Zucchini, raw
1 cup Apples, raw
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 24 muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
2. Add and whisk sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth in a bowl. Stir flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder into sugar mixture just until batter is combined. Fold zucchini and apple into batter and spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
3. Bake until muffins spring back after pressing the top for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
1. I use an ice cream scoop for making even quantities of all the muffins.
2. For color and a slight texture, I sprinkled autumn-colored sugar on top.
Per Serving: 152.6 calories; 23.3 mg cholesterol; 64.7 mg sodium; 2.2 g protein; 20.9 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.