Prep: 10 min | Cook: 1 hr 20 mins | Total: 1 hr 50 min | Servings: 12 | Yield: 1 -9 inch Bundt cake
It is a Bundt Cake, and the best Bundt cake I’ve ever tried. It was for many years in my family and was a favorite at meetings and occasions. My grandma was the one who started this cake in our family, she was so sweet and cute, and she makes incredible dishes and pastries. I remember I look at my grandma and tell her if she can be my Mom because she allows me to eat sweets all time, she’ll just smile and wink at me. This Apple Pound Cake With Caramel Glaze will surely satisfy your tastebuds, try to make your version of this recipe.
2 cups Sugars, granulated
1 ½ cups Oil, soybean, salad or cooking
2 tsp Vanilla extract
(3) Egg, whole, raw, fresh
(3) cups Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
1 tsp leavening agents, baking soda
½ tsp Spices, cinnamon, ground
1 tsp salt, table
(2) medium Granny Smith Apple-Raw+Peel (Australian)
(1) cup Nuts, walnuts, English
½ cup Butter, with salt
(2) tsp milk, reduced fat, fluid, 2% milkfat, with added vitamin A
½ cup Sugars, brown
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch Bundt pan.
2. In a bowl, add and beat sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs until light and fluffy with an electric mixer. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, then stir into the batter just until blended. Fold in apples and walnuts using a spoon. Pour into the prepared pan.
3. In the preheated oven, bake it until a toothpick inserted into the crown or the cake comes out clean for an hour and 20 minutes. Allow cooling for about 20 minutes then invert on to a wire rack.
4. In a small saucepan, make the glaze by heating the butter, milk and brown sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar, then remove from the heat. Drizzle over the warm cake. I like putting a sheet of aluminum foil under the cooling rack for quick clean-up of the drips.
Per Serving: 681.9 calories; 66.8 mg cholesterol; 374.4 mg sodium; 6.5 g protein; 71.1 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.