This delicious casserole may be a guilty pleasure, but it makes the whole family enjoy a great dinner, including you — because it’s so simple. And the sky’s the limit you can reach when it comes to toppings. After baking, we added pickles, but you can add onions, lettuce, or something else that your heart needs. This Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole will be sure to satisfy the whole family. If you want to spice up, you can add tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, and onions to the mix. For a potluck, this would be great.
You can enjoy this classic taste by mixing a few simple ingredients, putting the casserole dish in the oven, and waiting for a good, fresh home-cooked dinner in less than an hour. It’s an amazingly simple hot dish to mix, and it’s simple to have the ingredients on hand, so what are you expecting? Treat your family and friends with this dish, and don’t get surprised when someone asks you for the recipe.
1 ½ pounds ground beef
1 (3-ounce) package real bacon bits
2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 (32-ounce) package frozen tater tots
(1) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
2 cups sour cream
Bread and butter pickles, for topping
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees. Set up a 9 or 13 dish with a non-stick spray to prepare.
2. Drain the oil in a big, brown-colored ground-hamburger tub.
3. In a big mixing bowl, combine the hamburger, bacon, cheddar, potato tots, cheddar soup, and sour cream until combined all over.
4. Spread the mixture onto the heating platter, then prepare for 45-50 minutes or until bubbling.
5. Serve with garnishes.
You can prepare this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole beforehand and then chill and freeze later. You may divide it into two 8 inch film cups if you do not have to feed a larger family. We have a pan in the freezer right now.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.