This simple recipe takes the chicken breasts bordered with a parmesan coating. This unique combination of ingredients makes a fantastic dish to be loved by your whole family. People are surprised by the simplicity of this Parmesan chicken because it is pack with flavor and texture. Follow the simple instructions of this recipe, and you’ll get the best chicken breast recipe you’ll ever know.
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
(1) egg, beaten
2 tbsp milk
(4) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven at about 175 degrees C (350 degrees F). In a shallow baking dish, coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the flour in a bowl with parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper. Beat the egg and whisk milk together in a separate bowl. Put the chicken into the egg, then dip it in the flour mixture. Place the melted butter in the baking dish, and pour over the chicken evenly.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at about an hour and 15 minutes, until cheese turns brown and chicken is cook
1. I usually make this during celebrations and gatherings because this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled. Use warmers if there are still leftovers.
2. Often we break the chicken into strips to make it more “child friendly” before breading and baking. The cheesy crust bakes so crisply that it can almost pass for chicken fried.
3. You’ll know when the chicken is cook when its juices run clear. Usually, it takes 30 to 35 minutes to complete the process, overcooking it will make the chicken too dry.
4. When the thickness of the chicken breast is uneven or thick inch, use a rolling pin and pound it to achieve your desired thickness. Try using chicken breasts of the same size. Overall, the results will be better, as they cook more evenly.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.