This is my favorite Balsamic Chicken Marinade, made with the highest taste of olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and balsamic vinegar, of course. Not only for summer, it is an important recipe, but it’s a whole year long! Whenever I buy chicken breast in bulk, I freeze it for a quick dinner right in the Marinade. In a freezer-friendly bag or container, simply place the chicken in the marinade to ensure that the chicken is covered evenly. Lay the name and date of use of your container (freeze for up to three months) and place it in the freezer. Place on a soup plate to defrost and thaw overnight in the fridge.
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1-2 tbsp of brown sugar (optional to offset the acidity from the vinegar)
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 (or more to taste) clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
Salt + pepper (to taste)
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
For Making the Marinade:
In a bowl and whisk, place all marinade ingredients very well.
For Marinating the Chicken:
In a ziplock bag, place the chicken or a small glass platter. Pour marinade on top, make sure every piece of chicken is covered everywhere. Close the ziplock well and cool until overnight for 15 minutes.
For Cooking the Chicken:
Remove the marinade from the chicken, remove the excess. Cook your favorite chicken.
When you used Grill:
Put the chicken on a hot grill and grill on either side for 6-8 minutes, or until the chicken is finished.
When you used Skillet:
In a pot, heat oil. Add chicken and cook on either side for approximately minutes or until chicken is cooked.
When you used Oven:
In a baking dish put the chicken and bake for 20-30 minutes at 410 ° F or until the chicken is cooked.
1. To get the best flavor, I suggest marinating for at least 30 minutes. The more chicken you leave it the more pronounced the flavor it will be, but you don’t marinate it overnight.
2. Use any chicken cut – especially great here are the boneless thighs or wings
3. Before marinating, you can cut the chicken into strips, into pieces or pound it
4. Leftover chicken is kept in a 3-day fridge airtight container and is added to easy lunches salads!
5. For the best texture and flavor use about 2 pounds of chicken with the marinade.
6. If you want to avoid the plastic in a single application, you can marinate a chicken in a glass or a lid in stainless steel containers. Ensure the chicken is marinated! You can have to double the marinade depending on the size of your container.
7. For reasons of food safety, you should always discard and not reuse used marinade.
8. It is recommended that you do not re-freeze it when you are using defrosted chicken.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.