This is by far the best banana bread I have ever tasted! I make a ton every time so I have plenty for everybody. This banana bread is amazing! You wouldn’t know if you are eating a brownie or a cake. Either way, this dessert is amazingly delicious!
What you need:
BANANA BREAD BARS
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 3/4 cups of ripe bananas, mashed, about 3 to 4 pieces
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
BROWN BUTTER FROSTING
1/2 cups butter
4 cups of powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp milk
Prepare the oven. Heat to 375 degrees. Now, grease and flour a 15×10-inch jelly roll pan.
For the Bars:
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy. Put in the bananas and vanilla extract and blend them thoroughly with the other ingredients. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and blend for about 1 minute. This is optional, but at this point, you can stir in the walnuts.
2. Spread batter evenly into the pan. Put in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat and let the butter turn a delicate brown. When done, remove from heat immediately.
2. Then, add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk in the butter. Whisk them together until smooth(consistency should be thicker than a glaze but thinner than frosting).
3. Now, that the bars are ready. Spread the brown butter frosting over the warm bars using a spatula. You would want to spread the frosting while bars are warm, it is easier that way.
Your banana bread brownies are ready! Put these babies on a plate, serve, and enjoy! Share with friends, I am sure they will love it!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.