Prep: 20mins | Cook: 50mins | Additional: 1hr | Total: 2hrs 10mins | Servings: 16 | Yield: 1 5×9-inch loaf
We all know that bananas and peach are both delicious separately. It also has so many nutrients that a person receives while enjoying it. I am a huge banana lover, and I eat it almost every day. I love banana bread. To tell you honestly, when I first heard about this recipe, I was not impressed. It’s banana bread with peach, just like that. Still, I was blown off when I tried it. I didn’t realize it to be that delicious. The bananas keep the bread very moist, while the peach flavors the loaf perfectly. Try to make your version of this recipe for Banana Peach Bread, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
¾ cup Sugars, granulated
½ cup Butter, with salt
1 tbsp Sugars, brown
1 tbsp Cocoa mix, without added nutrients, powder
(3) eaches Bananas, raw
(1) large of peaches, raw
¼ cup Milk, reduced fat, fluid, 2% milkfat, with added vitamin A
(2) egg, whole, raw, fresh
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
(2) cups wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
½ cup nuts, walnuts, English
1 tsp Leavening agents, baking soda
1 tsp salt, table
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom of a 5×9-inch loaf pan.
2. Beat white sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add brown sugar and hot chocolate mix, stir well.
3. Add and place bananas, peach, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth. Stir into butter mixture until well incorporated.
4. Add and mix flour, walnuts, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl and then stir into banana-butter mixture until flour mixture just moist. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before moving into a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 208.1 calories; 38.8 mg cholesterol; 278.9 mg sodium; 3.4 g protein; 28.9 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.