The best gift to give to someone special on their birthday is something personal and authentic (and sweet!). There is no better than baking a cake for that special person. Try this incredible recipe and I am sure they are gonna love it! I made one last week. It was my best friend’s birthday and she insisted that I should bake the same cake that I gave her last year. To make the story short, she loves it and appreciates it every time! And this recipe will only take less than an hour to bake. So, take a look at your reminders on your calendar and see if a birthday is coming up! Have fun baking!
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups of sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 cup of strong black coffee, cooled
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. of real vanilla extract
1/2 cup margarine, softened
2 oz melted unsweetened chocolate, cooled
3 cups powdered sugar
3 Tbsp milk
2 tsp. real vanilla extract
How to Make the Best Chocolate Cake Ever
1. In a large-sized mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Or if you have a stand mixer, feel free to use it.
2. Add buttermilk, coffee, eggs, oil, and vanilla in the same mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed until the batter is thin and smooth.
3. Ready the 9×13-inch pan or two 9-inch cake pans. Make sure to grease them first before pouring the batter.
4. Baking time is 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees C for a 9×13-inch pan. For a 9-inch cake pan, the baking time is 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Using a stand mixer, combine all frosting ingredients. (You may also use your hand to mix the ingredients.)
6. When the cake has cooled down to room temperature, generously spread the frosting and you are done! Enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.