In their vocabulary, everyone needs a classic cookie chocolate cookie, and that is mine. It’s the best chocolate chip recipe. For many years, I’ve been making them and everyone who tries them agrees they’re delicious. For regular size cookies, you can use a medium cookie scoop. Furthermore, there are no funny ingredients, no chills, etc. It’s a simple, straightforward, incredibly delicious, doughy but still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie. It is very sweet and buttery, crispy and chewy cookies.
Do not forget that you do not want to overcook these cookies because of all the instructions below. They look a bit undercook in the centre but will continue to cook once you remove them from the oven. Allow it to cool for 10 more minutes on the baking sheet before serving.
2 c all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 c butter, barely melted but not too hot (see photo above)
¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
⅔ cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 large egg
2 c semisweet chocolate chips (I used 1/2 chips and 1/2 chunks, but either is fine)
Coarse sea salt
1. Preheat the oven up to 350 ° C. Line a parchment paper baking sheet.
2. Mix baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Beat butter, sugars, vanilla, and vinegar in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the egg and combine.
4. Mix the flour blend into the wet blend until mixed. Mix the chips.
5. Using a large cookie scoop, drop about three inches apart on the cookie sheet (about two tablespoons).
6. Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes, check if it looks light brown around the edges and looks underneath in the centre. Remove from the oven and sprinkle every cookie with a small amount of sea salt. Allow 10 minutes to sit on the sheet and cool off until you move to the rack.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.