Just delicious chicken fried with chicken soup cream. Cornstarch is the other key ingredient. You will be shocked by the result. It will be the best, juicy on the outside, and full of mouthwatering aroma. It will be perfectly crisp. This chicken will be questioned by family and friends regularly. When you dig in, the crust cracks audibly and exposes juicy chicken that is as tasty as the irresistible crust. You will taste the herbs that made the chicken so fragrant and enjoy a mouthful that is crispy and juicy in equal parts
(4) chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
(1) (10.75 ounces) can of condensed cream chicken soup
seasoning salt to taste
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
oil for frying
1. Combine the soup, egg, and seasoning salt in a shallow dish or bowl (be careful, since the soup is already salted); mix. Dip the chicken in a mixture and turn to a full coat. Set aside
2. Add and mix the flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Place pieces of chicken in a plastic bag, seal, and shake to coat one at a time. Add more flour and cornstarch if required, but add it in equal quantities.
3. Heat the oil to around 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) in a deep-fryer or large pan. Make sure to use ample oil to cover chicken parts.
4. Add and place the coated chicken on a plate and allow the chicken to sit until it becomes doughy (this is critical when fried to ensure crispiness). Once the chicken is doughy, test the oil by dropping a piece of the “dough” in it; the oil is ready when it immediately begins to fry.
5. Fry chicken pieces in oil, or until they are cook and the juices clear about 7-10 minutes each.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.