Prep time: 25 mins | Cooking: 15 mins | Additional: 5 mins | Total: 45 minutes | Servings: 28 | Yield: 28 cookies
Have you ever imagined that the smooth, creamy, sumptuous taste of cheesecake could be mixed into the hand-held treat, which is a cookie? Such cookies are made entirely from scratch and are better than any cookie purchased at any store. These Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies are made with simple ingredients for a fruity, soft, and chewy chocolate cookie stuffed with creamy white chips. A dessert which is quick and easy. If you love blueberry muffins and blueberry pancakes, these cookies will please you. The first thing that will reach you when you take a bite is the delicious blueberries. Enjoy these Blueberry Cheesecake cookies with your family and friends.
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
⅛ tsp salt
1 cup of sugar
10 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp almond extract
⅓ cup sour cream
1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
(4 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, frozen
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat sugar and butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy for 2 minutes. Add and blend until well mixed, in egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in 1/2 of sour cream. Continue adding the flour mixture and sour cream alternately, beginning and ending with flour mixture, still until just combined, do not overmix. Fold in blueberries and frozen pieces of cream cheese gently.
4. Drop 1 1/2 tbsp sized balls of dough, about 2 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheets.
5. In a preheated oven, bake for 15 to 18 minutes until the bottom of the cookies just begins to brown. Let it cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to fully cool.
Ensure that the cream cheese is cut into small pieces. When the cream cheese is cold but not frozen, it is easiest to use it. I recommend freezing the 4 oz block of cream cheese for around 30 to 60 minutes, or until very cold. Slice into 1/4-inch pieces then put the pieces back in the freezer until they are fully frozen, around 1 to 2 hours.
Per Serving: 124.5 calories; 23.2 mg cholesterol; 47.1 mg sodium; 1.6 g protein; 15.4 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.