I normally like banana bread or pumpkin bread when it is urgent to make a quick bread. The world of bread has so much to offer, take for example this Cheese Loaf Blueberry Cream. It’s as fast as making banana bread, but it feels more special, with lots of luminous blueberries and cream cheese. What I say is that it is worth expanding your skillset for bread baking.
While the blueberries make juicy bursts in every bite, add butter and cream. Keep the crumbs both moist and mildly flavored. It helps to dust fresh or frozen blueberries into a little flour before they ply to prevent it from sinking. After all, you want to feel the blueberries with every bite in your mouth. Blueberry Cream cheese loaf is a fast and easy fast recipe for bread. It’s so tender with fresh, juicy blueberries and so delicious. Take some blueberries and creat this recipe for your morning breakfast as a snack or breakfast today.
2 c plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F and add two loaf panes of 9×5 inch, set aside.
2. Toss 2 tablespoons of flour into the blueberries, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add beat butter, cream, sugar, and vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well each time. Use an electric mixture for faster results.
4. Stir the other two cups of flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Mix in the wet ingredients gradually and carefully.
5. Place the batter into prepared bowls, fold it gently in the blueberries. Bring until clean, 45-55 minutes, the toothpick inserted into the center.
6. Cool down on a wire rack 10 minutes before running a knife on the edges to cool off entirely.
7. Slice and serve
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.