Prep time: 15 min | Cook: 50 min | Total: 1 hr 45 min | Additional: 40 min | Servings: 12 | Yield: 4 min-loaves
Just when I thought I made some variety of quick bread, from banana zucchini to blueberry banana to carrot zucchini, I realized that there was one that I had not made. Blueberry zucchini bread, a new twist using two of my favorite ingredients in baking.
This recipe for zucchini blueberry bread is a simple, mixer-free, quick bread that is perfectly sweet but not overly sweet. Each bite contains juicy blueberries, and as a bonus, it makes your house smell delicious. Try to make your version of this recipe, and don’t forget to enjoy your Blueberry Zucchini Bread with your loved ones.
(3) eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup of vegetable oil
3 tsp vanilla extract
(2 ¼) cups white sugar
2 cups shredded zucchini
(3) cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
(1) pint fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease (4) mini-loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Fold gently in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.
3. In the preheated oven, bake until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean, for 50 minutes. Let it cool in the pans for 20 minutes, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
1. Wrap the entire loaf, once cooled, in a sheet of aluminum foil to freeze this zucchini bread, and then slip it into a sealed freezer bag. If you like, you can first wrap it in plastic wrap, then wrap it in foil, then slip it in your freezer bag for additional protection.
2. You can make this recipe from fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries. Frozen blueberries will color your bread a little bit blue but will not alter your taste.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 281 mg sodium. 66.8 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 19.9 g total fat; 47 mg cholesterol.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.