Prep: 20min | Cook: 20mins | Total: 40min | Serving: 8 | Yield: 8 servings
This Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole is a super simple and incredibly delicious meal that the entire family will enjoy, including the children. It gets no more American comfort food than a cheeseburger and fries. Sometimes you just want a delicious burger with a sweet, crispy fries, am I right? This Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole takes all those savory, seasoned flavors you love and mixes them with fries, all in the form of a casserole. This meal is as simple as browning hamburger, mixing in a few ingredients and sprinkling it in the oven. Honestly, this recipe comes together in a jiffy, great for those busy weekends or when you just don’t have time or energy to create anything more time-consuming. Try and make your version of this recipe for Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole.
2 pounds Beef, ground, lean, (approximately 21% fat), raw
(½) medium onions, raw
(1) pinch Spices, garlic powder
(1) (10.75 oz) can Campbells Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
(1) (10.75 oz) can Soup, cheese, canned, condensed, commercial
(1) (16 oz) package Potatoes, french fried, frozen, unprepared
2 cups Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Add and combine ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook it until beef is no longer pink and the onion is translucent, stirring occasionally. Drain off excess grease, and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Return to heat, and stir in the golden mushroom and cheese soups until well blended. Heat thoroughly and then remove from the stove. Move the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover the ground beef mixture with a layer of frozen French fries.
4. In the preheated oven, bake it for 25 to 30 minutes. Check if the fries turn golden brown, then remove the casserole from the oven, and add cheese over the top. Return it to the oven, and bake just until cheese has melted.
Per Serving: 511.1 calories; 120.7 mg cholesterol; 1018.7 mg sodium; 33.7 g protein; 21.1 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.