When you like to explain breakfast cheesecake, we’ve got just the recipe for you. These Cheesecake Crescent Rolls bake into triangles, which are conveniently sliceable. The cheesecake filling is a simple combination of cream cheese, cinnamon, and butter, with some additional vanilla extract flavor. This recipe will always impress me, and it is so simple yet elegant in a way that no other can replicate. I recommend this recipe to whoever wants a cheesecake and find simplicity a great thing. Don’t forget to treat your family and friends with this dessert.
(2) cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
2 (8oz each) package cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Unroll and spread on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish a can of crescent rolls (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
2. Add and combine soften cream cheese, a cup sugar, and vanilla.
3. Spread over top of crescent rolls.
4. Remaining crescent rolls unroll and layer over layer of cream cheese. Add and melt the butter and scatter over crescent rolls.
5. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
6. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20-30 minutes until bubbly and slightly browned. Drizzle if you wish, with a little sugar. Let it cool, slice, and serve.
1. You can conveniently cut a triangle after baking and cooling, by following the perforated lines in the dough. We recommend putting your feet up and getting a cup of coffee to enjoy this treat, as cheesecake has never been easier to bake and enjoy at any time of day.
2. Although we also recommend dusting the pastry with powdered sugar, if you feel adventurous, feel free to whip some cream and sprinkle a touch of nutmeg on top.
3. You can add fruits on top if you want an additional flavor in this recipe.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.