These cheese bacon potatoes are bound to be your holiday table’s favourite side dish. This is the ultimate food comfort. Who doesn’t love the bacon?! This recipe has turned out SO GOOD with small pumpkins, seasonings, bacon & melted cheese! My whole family loved it! It was incredibly easy to assemble because I used these small creamers. There was no boiling! In addition to this, cream potato is pre-washed and the skin is thin and tender, so I can ski the lavish and peeling steps.
A long roasting time and a good sprinkling of bacon grate is the secret to this potato recipe. The bacon flavour of smoky bacon has a nice, crisp, flourishing centre on the edges of every potato for extra minutes. Potatoes are also nutritious. This recipe is certainly covered in cheese and bacon, but it’s one such fun recipes that you only make occasionally that you know that everybody has a guaranteed hit
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
6 potatoes; peeled & thinly sliced
1/2 c onion; chopped
2 c cheddar cheese; shredded
1 c bacon; cooked and crumbled; approx. 1 pound
2 c milk
1/2 c half & half
4 Tbsp flour
4 Tbsp butter
salt and pepper
1. Saute onions in butter in a big bowl until the onion is soft
2. In a little bowl, mix salt with pepper. Mix the flour mixture and stir in an onion mix.
3. Stir in milk and half of half. Mix and cook medium heat until thickened (approximately 3 minutes). Turn off heat
4. Into sauce and stir until melted and sliced, add 1 1/2 cup of cheese.
5. Furthermore, add potatoes sliced, bacon and mix well.
6. In a casserole dish with no-stick spray, pour the mixture into it. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, cover with foil.
7. Take foil, sprinkle reserved cheese on top and return to the oven for 30 more minutes or until potatoes are soft.
8. Let the sauce thicken before serving for a couple of minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.