Even though several of us could have Bundt pan lying somewhere in our kitchen, we still don’t take it out very much. The Bundt pan has its origin in brioche-style European cakes called Gugelhupf, particularly famous for those who do not know in the European-Jewish community. The cake molds, however, have spread throughout the world and are typically used for sweet dessert dishes. Nevertheless, the Bundt cake pan innovates its purpose for all sorts of recipes and food hacks since the advent of the internet.
We usually plan to make something sweet, like a cake, when we pull out our Bundt pan, but here’s a savory recipe for bread that we love. This cheesy Bundt bread is a great side dish when we have the best Caesar lunch salad, and pasta is also a good alternative instead of garlic bread (and it just has enough garlic to make it taste right). It is a lightly flavored bread with a great texture and tangs thanks to the sour cream and Greek yogurt. We ‘re going to cook up this for brunch or take her savory, cheesy goodness to share with our neighbor.
3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
(2) large eggs
3/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven at about 350 ° F. Spray a non-stick cooking spray Bundt pan and spread evenly with a paper towel around the pan.
2. In a large bowl, add and combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Whisk bacon, sour cream, and yogurt from Greece. Pour dry ingredients into the mixture. Add and stir melted butter until combine.
4. Add and stir in the mixture Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Pour batter into the Bundt pan, thinly distributed to the bottom.
5. Bake for about 50-55 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.