Prep: 15mins | Cook: 10mins | Additional: 10mins | Total: 35mins | Servings: 24 | Yield: 4 dozen cookies
These Chewy Cinnamon Cookies are soft in the center and crispy on the edges. Cinnamon and vanilla blend well. These simple and delicious cookies will make you crave for it most of the time. These cookies on the inside are soft and chewy, but they have a beautiful, crackly, sugary top that just blows me away. For this great texture, make sure you weigh your ingredients correctly and also chill the dough. Try this recipe for Chewy Cinnamon Cookies, and enjoy with your loved ones.
2 cups Cookies, graham crackers, plain or honey
(1 ½) cups Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
1 tsp Spices, cinnamon, ground
1 tsp Leavening agents, baking soda
1 tsp Salt, table
1 cup of butter, with salt
¼ cup Sugars, granulated
(1 ¼) cups Sugars, brown
(2) egg, whole, raw, fresh
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat an oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stir graham cracker crumbs, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl, then set aside.
2. Beat the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth with an electric mixer in a large bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Mix in vanilla, then mix in the flour mixture. Scoop the dough out onto ungreased baking sheets by rounded spoonfuls.
3. Bake until slightly browned at the edges for 9 to 11 minutes in the preheated oven.
1. Baking time can vary from oven to oven. You should check the oven after 9 minutes if the cookies are done. The cookies will look slightly baked and too soft to handle after you remove them from the oven, but they will be solid when you press them onto the baking sheet for almost 15 minutes.
2. When you remove cookies from the oven to offer their shape, you can gently press the cookies with the back of a spoon.
Per Serving: 184.2 calories; 35.8 mg cholesterol; 255.4 mg sodium; 1.9 g protein; 24.8 g carbohydrates
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.