This delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Casserole is a one-dish recipe that can be enjoyed year-round for dinner parties and potluck events. Rotisserie chicken and bacon are combined with potatoes and served in a sauce flavored with ranch dressing. Round all off with white cheddar cheese and butter and bake until golden and bubbly. Any recipe that begins with the “chicken bacon ranch” is an immediate winner from outside the door for my family, and the Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Casserole is an immediate success. My family approves to this recipe, serve this with a green salad.
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
(1) ranch dressing mix (dry powder)
(14) medium potatoes, cubed
(3) chicken breast, cubed
2 1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup green onions, chopped
1 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven at about500 ° F.
2. Use a cooking spray, and spray it in a 9×12 inch baking pan
3. Combine the butter, salt, pepper, and ranch dressing mixture into a large pot.
4. Bring the potatoes into the oil mixture and toss properly, then spoon the potatoes to a large bowl. Use as much fat as possible to sustain the oil blend.
5. Roast the potatoes until crispy, around an hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
6. Break the raw chicken into sticky pieces. Add oil mixture and toss well.
7. Mix the ham, egg, and onion into a different dish.
8. Then remove from oven when the potatoes are crispy. Reduce the temperature at about 400 ° F.
9. Cover potatoes with a mix of raw poultry & cheese, and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
10. Cool for 10 minutes or more and serve with a rank dressing or sour cream.
1. You can change the cheese for your taste or use what you have.
2. You should assemble this potato casserole, wrapped and chilled in advance. Take the room temperature or change the time to bake in the cold if it’s 10-15 minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.