Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Total time: 55 mins
I want to dig straight in! These stuffed shells are outrageously cheesy, mouthwatering, and freaking delicious! All the good stuff from cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce. I rate this 5 stars always! Pretty simple to assemble and a perfect make-ahead dish. A certified show stealer!
1 jar 16oz alfredo sauce
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar (or mozzarella) cheese
¼ cup shredded parmesan
21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
1½ – 2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional, but I love the combination of alfredo with tomato sauce!)
Salt/Pepper to season (if needed)
How to make Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
Step 1: Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Combine the alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses in a large bowl.
Step 3: Place spoonfuls of the alfredo mixture into the pasta shells.
Step 4: Use butter or cooking spray to grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Step 5: On the bottom of the prepared baking dish, spread evenly the spaghetti sauce.
Step 6: Add the shells in the baking pan.
Step 7: Place inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes, covered, until heated through.
1. Before stuffing, the noodles need to be cooked. Follow the package direction to cook the noodles, around 1 to 2 minutes cooking time, that way the noodles will completely cook when baking.
2. You can easily alter this recipe to your liking. I like adding in chopped bacon and it makes a great difference!
1. Prepare what you will need ahead. Just cover them and keep in the fridge until ready to bake.
2. If you have a cookie scoop, I would suggest you use it to stuff the shells.
3. Freeze this if you want. All you got to do is pre-assemble the noodles with the filling without the red sauce. When ready to bake, thaw and you are all set!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.