What better thing than an avocado? An Avocado stuffed. This recipe is the perfect excuse to eat avocado at any meal because it is excellent for dinner and you are conscious that at breakfast and lunch you slip in an avocado already. This recipe for baked avocados stuffed with chicken will change the way you prepare avocados for the better. Yeah, smearing it over some toast is fine and all, but the way to go is obvious to load it full of cheesy food.
This Stuffed Avocado recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids because it’s filled with vital nutrients that your body needs. Consider this stuffed avocado for the lunch box for kids as they’ll enjoy this tasty snack. These recipes had to come along just when you thought you couldn’t love avocados any more than you already do! Better late than ever, okay? Not only is this simple but also delicious and filling, it also takes minutes to prepare
4 halved and pitted avocados
2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
4 Oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, add more if desired
1. Preheat oven at about 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In the center of each avocado, scoop out some of the flesh; put in a mixing bowl. Stir in chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Scoop spoonfuls of mixed chicken into each avocado well; top each with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese. To stabilize place avocado halves, face-up, in muffin cups.
3. Bake avocados in a preheated oven, for 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
1. For an Italian take, you can take a packed avocado, or have a delicious dinner or lunch packed with salad greens, fresh mozzarella, and tomatoes.
2. Fresh avocados do not grow on the tree, they do ripen or “soften” after harvesting. From some of the other types of avocados, fresh avocados are exceptional because they can change from a dark-green color to a deep, almost black shade, when ripe.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.