Yield: 12 servings
A combination of apples and cinnamon in one food is what I need when I’m feeling down and stress. It heals me emotionally and mentally; the softness and moist crumbs are delicious. The best part of this recipe is you can eat it quicker than you can imagine, it’s so simple to make. You can create this recipe in any sort of pan you want, and it does not matter whether if you eat it as a snack or casual dessert, or even a breakfast slice. Enjoy this Cinnamon-Apple Cake with your friends and family.
1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
1/2 cup stick margarine, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
(6 oz) (about 3/4 cup) block-style fat-free cream cheese softened
(2) large eggs
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
(3) cups chopped of peeled Rome apple
1. Preheat oven t about 350 degrees.
2. Beat 1 1/2 c of sugar, margarine, vanilla, and cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended, for 4 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Then, add flour mixture to the creamed mixture, beat at low speed until blended.
3. Combine the 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of cinnamon mixture and apple, then stir the apple mixture into batter. In an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray, pour the batter and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture.
4. Bake at about 350 degrees, for about an hour and 15 minutes, or until the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan. Let it cool completely on a wire rack, and use a serrated knife to cut the cake.
Note: Also, you can make this cake in a 9-inch square cake pan, or a 9-inch springform pan just makes sure to reduce the cooking time by 5 minutes.
Calories 281; Calories from Fat 28%; Fat 8.7g; Sat fat 1.8g; Monofat 3.7g; Polyfat 2.6g; Protein 4.8g; Carbohydrate 46.3g; Fiber 1.2g; Cholesterol 39mg; Iron 1.1mg; Sodium 234mg; Calcium 89mg.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.