A batch of chewy chocolate brownies is one of our baking regulars. We love the slightly blistered top, the perfectly crunchy corner parts, and the Gooey Center for more. We love to whip up a bunch of brownies when weakness washes over us for something baked and chocolate. A humid and chewy brownie is always the benchmark, and we have found a great recipe to keep that smooth chewy texture while changing or browning the usual routine. Our secret component: condensed milk sweetened.
This procedure is as simple as with our regular browny recipe, but with the new addition of condensed milk, the majority of the main ingredients still exist. Condensed milk is a good way to chew and savory brownies. We then add all the other ingredients into the same casserole. We melt the butter with milk. They’re mixed in a luxury chocolate cup and then poured into a bakery dish. Now we just leave in the oven to enjoy the smell of brownies.
2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
2 cups flour
½ cup brown sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven at about 350 ° F. Line a pan with parchment paper, leaving the edges lighter to help to remove brownies once baked from the dish.
2. In a medium bowl, stirring frequently, melt condensed milk and butter together. Remove vanilla and brown sugar from the heat once melted. Continue stirring until completely combined.
3. Mix the powder of cocoa, salt, baking powder, and flour. Pour the batter into the baking dish.
4. Baked for about 30 minutes or till the middle is just set
5. Let it rest for 5 min, remover the brownies from the baking dish using a parchment paper. To serve, sliced, and warmly served. Before storing in an airtight container, cool completely.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.