In any Chinese restaurant, my favorite thing to order is crab rangoons. They’re so good. Instead of the pinch of sugar, the best are filled with cream, garlic powder, and green onion. You will love this awesome and easy crab dipper if you love the delicious, savory crab rangoons at the Chinese restaurant. Easy to make a crab rangoon dip. It is made with a base of sweet and salty cheese, gooey and savory green onions.
The high-quality lump crab meat is the best type of crab to use. Out of the cooling section of seafood, I buy mine. Some of them are better than others. I found that your tip usually turns out that way, even if it looks or smells like its not good quality. Use imitation crab meat if you are nervous about finding good fresh crab meat or you prefer to be more frugal. Simply slice it in small bits before dipping it.
4 green onions, chopped
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
2 (6 oz) cans fancy crab meat, drained
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1⁄2 cup sour cream
For Wonton Chip:
32 wonton wrappers
1. Add cream cheese for about 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. Add all the other ingredients (except wonton chips) and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in a casserole dish, oven-safe.
4. Bake for about 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
5. Cut the wonton wrappers in half diagonally.
6. Using kitchen sprayers, spray wontons lightly with oil.
7. Turn the oven to 375 degrees while the finished dip is resting.
8. wontons in one layer on a baking stone or cookie sheet.
9. Bake wontons for 4-6 minutes or just to brown golden. Look carefully as it easily they burn.
10. Remove from the pan and cool with towels of paper on a plate.
11. Serve with fried chips of wonton (or pita chips, or sprouts).
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.