This creamy recipe is a combination of tender shell pasta with ground beef, tomatoes, spices, and cheeses. You will know why this food is the ultimate comfort for our family. You will know This recipe is ideal if you want anything fast and comfortable. It doesn’t fancy this meal, but it certainly tastes good. Chili powder and garlic are great all-intention seasonings, so here I have thrown them in. If you wanted, you might even change the seasons.
It is extremely easy to make this creamy beef and cock recipe. This is a warm and comfortable family meal you will always enjoy. In less than 30 minutes, a small beef sauce, some tomatoes, and a splash of cream will dress up ground-based beef. For the pop of color and bit of herby flavor, I garnished it up with little fresh pies.
8 oz medium pasta shells
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb ground beef
½ medium onion diced
2 cloves garlic minced
1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp mustard powder
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
2 cups beef stock
1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
¾ cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
6 oz (1 ½ c) shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
1. Cook pasta in a large bowl of boiling salted water, following package instructions. Drain
2. Put olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook for about 3-5 minutes, until the ground beef is brown. Drain and let it rest.
3. Add onion, cook, and stir often, for approximately 2-3 minutes until translucent.
4. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, paprika, and mustard powder, and cook for approximately 1 minute.
5. Blend in flour, about 1 minute, until lightly browned.
6. Gradually whisk the stock of beef and tomato sauce. Reduce heat, and cook and occasionally stir until thickened for about 6-8 minutes.
7. Mix pasta, beef, heavy cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Mix until cheese is melted
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.