Talk about a complete meal in one dish! I am so excited to share this recipe with you today. Recently, I discovered this incredible dish. I admit, the first time I cooked this, it wasn’t good at all. I forgot about it because I had something to do important. To make the story short, I forgot to remove it from the oven and you know what happened! Moral of the story, always be mindful of what you cook and never leave it unattended. That second time I cooked it though, man, it was amazing! I did everything right by following the simple instructions and the result was awesome! We haven’t had the perfect dinner in a long time so this dish satisfied our cravings! I’m telling you, try this one tonight. It’s delicious! Don’t eat it every day though. Meat and Rice? It will mess up your diet! Once a week is okay. Anyway, we all deserve a cheat day, right?
1 box Chicken-flavor Rice-A-Roni (6 Ounce Box)
1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup (10 Ounce Can)
1 container Sour Cream (8 Ounce Size)
1 whole Rotisserie Chicken
1 container French-fried Onions (6 Ounce Can)
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHICKEN & RICE CASSEROLE
1. Ready the oven then preheat to 350 degrees F. Follow the instructions provided on the Rice-A-Roni package to cook.
2. Shred the rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken breasts. Remove the bones then set aside.
3. Once Rice-A-Roni is completely cooked, mix the sour cream and can of soup then stir until well-mixed. Add the shredded chicken and stir again until all ingredients are incorporated.
4. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch pan or any size of the pan then spread the mixture onto the baking dish.
5. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F. Leave uncovered.
6. After 40 minutes, remove the baking dish from the oven and add french-friend onions over the top of the mixture. Put back in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Remove the baking dish from the oven and serve. Enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.