This is among my family’s most loved chicken recipes. It is very rich, delicious, and full of food, and almost any side dish is well paired. Among my favorite added are steamed veggies, rice, mashed potatoes, fries, and zoodles. The list of ingredients is quite short and it’s almost not clean because we cook all in a pot. Well, that’s quite fantastic! These creamy chicken thighs are flavored! Spinach, roasted peppers, onions, parmesan, and cream form an entirely tasty sauce.
I can keep talking about how incredibly delicious and amazing these Creamy Chicken Thighs are but I’m just going to start cooking them instead.
2 lbs. skin-on chicken thighs, you can use drumsticks or breasts if desired
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/2 cup (cut into thin strips ) roasted peppers
1 cup Half & Half
4 cups baby spinach
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
fresh parsley, to garnish
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the dish.
2. Heat the oil over medium to high heat in a large skillet. Attach the chicken and sear around for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to normal, and fry the chicken until cooked. Cooking time varies with, depending on the chicken’s thickness.
3. Take the chicken out of the pot, set it aside. Attach the onions to the same saucepan and cook for approximately 5 minutes, until golden and smooth. Add the flakes of red pepper and the roasted peppers and cook for two more minutes.
4. Reduce the heat, add the cream, and simmer. To medium-low. Add the spinach and add the Parmesan if it shrinks. Remove the sauce.
5. Turn the chicken back to the pot and cook 5 minutes over it with the sauce spooned. Take off the oil saucepan. Add new parsley chopped.
If you wish or you can buy it directly from the store, you can roast your pepper.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.