Prep time: 10 mins | Additional: 2 hrs | Total: 2 hrs 10 mins | Servings: 8 | Yield: 1-9 inch pie
The luxuriant pineapple cheesecake is a mixture of cream cheese, crushed pineapple and whipped topping, and the graham cracker crust is super easy to mix and chill. Take this cheesecake to a potluck or cookout, or make it a weekend dessert. If you enjoy simple recipes and no-bake cheesecakes, then you’ll enjoy this creamy pineapple cheesecake. Try this Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake with your loved ones.
It takes a few minutes to prepare this tasty dessert, and you all have to cool it up in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. Adding pineapples to this no-bake cheesecake gives it a charming flavor. You get a blast of juicy pineapple, along with the smooth cheesecake filling and a snap from the base when you take a bite. You may make this pineapple cheesecake for a daily weekend dessert, or maybe for a special occasion, you may want to spice it up a little.
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup white sugar
(2) (15 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
(1 ¾) cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
(1) (9 inches) prepared graham cracker crust
1. Add and mix the cream cheese and sugar in a big bowl together. Stir in 1 can of pineapple and whipped topping to cream the cheese mixture. Blend until smooth.
2. Add and pour the mixture into the crust and top with the remaining can of pineapple. Cover, and let it chill for 2 hours.
1. Bake the crust for around 8 to 10 minutes in a preheated 350 F/180 C / Gas 4 oven, if you want a baked graham cracker crust. Before filling, chill.
2. Add a tsp or 2 of finely chopped pecans to the graham cracker bottom crust mixture.
3. To make a thicker bottom crust, double the crust ingredients.
4. You can decorate the top with a bit of piped whipped cream, grated white chocolate, place a few bits of pineapple on top, etc.
Per Serving: 380.1 calories; 30.8 mg cholesterol; 233.8 mg sodium; 3.7 g protein; 50.1 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.