The fried zucchini is a delicious low-carb nutritive alternative to potato fried and is excellent for everyone. If you have a low carb or keto diet, they are a godsend because a cup of zucchini is just 3 g of net carbs. This allows plenty of space to enjoy zucchini without guilt and in no time, thanks to an air freezer.
This simple recipe is made with almond flour and parmesan. These golden brown crispy dishes with a low carb tomato sauce to dip makes for a guilt-free side dish, party appetizer, or late-night snack. With the low carbohydrates, palace and keto craze, the low carbohydrates are all over, for good reason! Zucchini is not just a healthy alternative to starchier, high-carbon veggies such as potatoes or carrots, they are zero fat and super low carbohydrate! Zucchini is truly a high-level superfood with vitamins B6, riboflavin, folates and C and K. Therefore, it makes sense that baked courgettes, like this one, would rotate regularly in any kitchen!
2 medium zucchini
1 tbsp of low carb ranch dressing, jalapeño ranch dressing or mayonnaise
1 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven at about 400 degrees.
2. Cut two zucchini into fry forms
3. Pat to dry zucchini
4. Make your bread station fitted with two shallow bowls and a baking dish with a baking sheet or sprayed with a cooking spray.
5. In the first bowl combine the egg with the dressing of the ranch.
6. Combine the almond flour, spices, and Parmesan in the second bowl; mix well.
7. Dredge the zucchini into the egg, and then place the almond flour on the pan.
8. Spray the breaded zucchini with cooking spray lightly to crisp them.
9. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn gently and bake for more than 10 minutes, or to a crisp and golden brown.
10. Dip into the dressing of ketchup or ranch!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.