I appeared to live in a cave a couple of years ago and had never even heard of Tater tot Casserole till a friend told me about it. It sounded quite straightforward and my family was quickly hooked. Even as adults, we all love certain things, even if we don’t show it. But I think the other cool thing about it is that you can do this in so many ways that it is attractive to everybody. We’ve all got them, I believe. You know, we can use the style of the recipe a little modified, but we go back to our basic comfort zone whenever we like. In any case, it’s the same basic ingredients I know I can fill up quickly and feed people. Not glamorous, but it isn’t meant to be sometimes.
This recipe is a combination of the things my family loves and the things that I can quickly get to the table. In essence, it’s a recipe in the taco-meat style that contains a few other ingredients. There’s a great deal of fresh taste and your family taco night will take to a whole new level. Tater tot casserole is a good food to make and save time a busy day in advance
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours
1 lb ground beef
2 cloves garlic minced
1 oz packet taco seasoning
10.5 oz cheddar cheese soup
32 oz frozen tater tots
1. Saute your ground beef with onions, check if its cook then drain
2. Mix all components in a large bowl, except 1 cup of shredded cheese, and add to a lightly grated 6-quarter crock or casserole cup.
3. Sprinkle the cheddar over the mixture
4. Cover for 4-5 hours or 2-2.5 hours at low altitude, continue to cover it until cook.
5. If you want to use a safe pot, place the brown cheese on top in the broiler for about 90 seconds.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.