This Chicken Tortellini slow cooker recipe with Alfredo Sauce may be one of EVER’s best recipes, but it DOES NOT show from the way it tastes. In a few minutes, I put it down together, figuring it could be bland or not one of the best recipes I’ve made, and to my delight, it far surpassed my standards! The pot was full and it’s empty now if that gives you any indication of how popular this meal has been. My children swallowed it down.
One night, I made the Chicken Tortellini with Alfredo sauce for dinner, and then we changed our plans and ended up picnicking in the park. This week’s weather was unseasonably cold and we decided to make the best of it while we could! I stuck the Chicken Tortellini in the fridge and decided that I should save it for another night. Even getting this available for Saturday afternoon lunch was so nice, because I didn’t feel like cooking at all, and ta-da, a wonderful meal was available in a moment. My entire family loved this soup and we were happy that I made a big batch so the next day we could have the leftovers.
1 pkg. (20 oz) refrigerated Cheese Tortellini
2 jars (30 oz.) Classico Creamy Alfredo Sauce
3 (12 oz) cups of shredded Kraft Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1. Spray inside 4-6 quarters Crockpot with non-stick spray
2. Place 1 bottle of Alfredo Sauce into Crockpot ‘s center.
3. Spread 1/2 of the Tortellini on top of the sauce
4. Sprinkle the Garlic Powder uniformly over the Tortellini.
5. Spread the Tortellini over 1 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
6. Pour over cheese with the leftover bottle of Alfredo Sauce.
7. Place the remaining Tortellini over the sauce
8. Disperse additional 1 1/2 cups of Mozzarella over the base of Tortellini.
9. Cook 1 hour and 30 minutes on high, or low for 3 hours or until finished.