Growing up, I enjoyed this meal. There used to be a diner near our house, it was like 3 blocks away from my house that served this Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken! It was called Ced’s. My parents used to take me and my siblings there all the time. This was our favorite food growing up. It’s kind of sad to know that they closed up their business 2 years after my high school graduation. The good thing though is that I happen to know the child of the owner. I asked for the recipe and she was more than happy to give it to me. She said I was a big part of their diner and they don’t plan on opening up another business now and soon. She was so kind! I asked for her permission to post this recipe on my page and she said it was okay! So, here you go! Enjoy this amazing meal that has a huge place in my heart and to Beth, if you’re reading this, Thank you for this recipe!
1 spray cooking spray
2/3 cup lite honey mustard dressing
1/8 teaspoon table salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
1 medium scallion, finely sliced
1 cup cornflake crumbs
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 4 equal pieces
How to make Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
1. Ready the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Spray with cooking spray a shallow pan.
2. Mix salt, pepper, dill, scallions, and honey mustard dressing in a small bowl. Get 1/3 cup of the mixture then set aside.
3. In a shallow bowl, put in the cornflake crumbs. Let the chicken dip into the dressing mixture and next in the cornflake crumbs. Put in the pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Make sure to check if the chicken is no longer pinkish in the middle.
5. Pour in the 1/3 cup of the dressing mixture that you set aside. Make sure to cover the chicken breasts. You are now ready to serve! Enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.