A variation in the theme peaches and creams is our custard peach pie. Fresh peaches meet a creamy custard, which is surrounded by an amazing crumbling. We use a shop to save time, but if we are capable, we love it. we love it. We can, therefore, concentrate on filling: sliced fish coil made of custard-covered Greek yogurt. For spicy warmth that adds something special to the pie, we add a little cinnamon and nutmeg. In the oven and out, a little while, a sweet creamy pastry is a complete slice of the sky.
Our custard peach pie combines one of the best fruits of the summer with our favorite desserts. The pastry is creamy and has a nice crumbly top to add texture. This dessert, of course, is perfect on itself, but we can not withstand the addition of a scoop with fresh whipped vanilla ice cream. A pie like this should be shared, so invite family and friends to have a sweet piece – it’s peachy.
1 unbaked pie shell
1 1/2 pounds fresh peaches or about 5-6 peaches, peeled and sliced
1 cup Greek yogurt
3 large egg yolks
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, optional
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 pinch salt
1. Put the pie crust in the base of the pie dish, preheat the oven about 425 degrees F. As desired, squeeze out the edges.
2. Arrange peach slices in the lower circles of the pie crust to fill the base of the pie dish.
3. Whisk Greek yogurt, egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup meal, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix in a separate bowl.
4. Use an aluminum foil to cover pie edges.
5. In the oven, put the pastry and cook until the cooking center is ready 30-32 minutes.
6. While baking the pie, make 1/3 cup flour with 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar and 1 pinch of salt topping together.
7. Sprinkle the streusel over the pie after the oven is out in the oven. Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the pie is slightly browned.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving 15 minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.