This simple casserole recipe has ground beef and cheese. Your family will love a one-course meal. It’s great and is always a favourite of the crowd at all of our events. This casserole burrito is made with all the flavours of a burrito of beef and cheese. Both burritos, fried boobs, cheddar, and tortillas are part of the beef combinations. This baked burrito casserole version is a preferred one since it blends with plenty of tortillas and loaded with cheese all the wonderful aromas, and whoever tries this, always wants to have this recipe.
I love this dish most, it’s all the layering, taco meat, tortillas, beans, and a simple cream sauce, and natural cheese. It begins with ground beef, taco seasoning, and onion as in most taco nights. I’ll pick up a cane of mushroom soup cream from there. This may sound unusual, I can understand, so if your cream is not your thing, feel free to replace it.
1 pound of ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 pack of taco seasoning
1 can refried beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1/2 cup sour cream
1 pack large flour tortillas
2 1/2 c of shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° C.
2. Add the onion and ground beef in a large pot, cook until the beef is pink and dry.
3. Fill in the taco seasoning, refired, and heat the beans.
4. Combine the mushroom soup and the sour cream in a separate bowl. Spread half the soup in the base of a baking platter.
5. Add the in the top of the soup mixture a layer of 3 flour tortillas. You will have to cut and overlap the tortillas.
6. Spread the beef blend on the top layer and add a cup of cheese.
7. Repeat the procedure to the rest of the layers with the cheese.
8. Bake until cheese is well melted for about twenty minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.