We enjoy cooking a batch of the heart-felt meat sauce for Sunday evening meals, but this fast recipe is simple and slow-cooking. It is secret to add our favorite beef broth or dry red wine for a flavor of depth. Carrots offer sweet to cut tomatoes’ acidity, and usually, we shred our carrots or dice them, but keep them around for look and texture.
The aroma of this sauce of meat starts filling the house suddenly filled our kitchen. Everyone wishes to sneak a little taste, snack this delicious sauce with a spoon or a slice of bread. Food made from scratch isn’t required to prepare all day. This home-made sauce Spaghetti is a family staple for as long as I remember it. The tastes are fantastic and it is really simple. We can enjoy the fresh homemade flavor without too much fuss with a few simple ingredients.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
1 celery stalk, finely chopped
1 carrot, peeled and sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound ground beef
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 pinch crushed red pepper
1 c dry red wine or beef stock
1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1. In a heavy bowl, heat olive oil. Add onion, celery, carrot, garlic, and more. Cook for about 10 minutes, mixing over medium-high heat until vegetables start smoothing.
2. Remove ground beef, salt, black pepper, and red pepper crushed. Keep cooking in medium-high until the beef is not pink anymore. Divide ground beef into pieces while it is cooking.
3. Pour in wine or beef broth and stir thoroughly to take in any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
4. Combine the crushed tomatoes with the paste of tomatoes. Bring to boil, heat to medium and stir occasionally, and keep cooking for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the sauce. from the heat and serve over pasta.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.