Only because you are sick of all the cooking and baking during the holiday doesn’t mean you ‘re full of delicious treats! So that doesn’t mean you have to go cold-turkey on dessert just to try and get away from the candy treats. The right solution to both dilemmas is this recipe, Easy No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars. We’re not going to say that these bars are any kind of wellness bonus, but you should look healthier, enjoying them than you do with all those Christmas cookies and trifles. The oats give them a wonderful snap, and they get the right level of sugar with the chocolate drizzle. Just mix them up, stick them in the fridge and enjoy. Let’s show off this simple sweetness, then read on for the full recipe so you can try it yourself. Treat them with this delicious Chocolate Oat Bars.
1 cup butter
½ cup brown sugar, packed
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 cups rolled oats
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp kosher salt
1 cup dark chocolate chips
¾ cup chunky peanut butter
1. Line an 8-inch-by-8-inch dish preparing with paper and put it in a safe position.
2. Mix milk, brown sugar, and concentrate vanilla in a saucepan. Heat at low pressure until the butter is liquefied, and the sugar is separated.
3. Add salt, oats, cinnamon, and. Cook, continuously blending for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Pour half of the oat mixture into the prepared dish. Spread the mixture equally, pressing down.
5. Add and mix the chocolate chips and the nutty spread in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat up in the microwave, mixing in the middle of every increase, until it has liquefied and combine.
6. Add and pour 4/5 of the chocolate mixture over the oats into the saucepan, saving around 1⁄4 cup. Top with the remaining oats, and cover with the remaining 1⁄4 cup chocolate mixture.
7. Chill for 4 hours, or until set.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.