S’mores Brownies is the perfect recipe this summer to serve. The crust, golden graham crackers, topped with delicious brownies, chips, and marshmallows. Brownie’s siblings will make it easier for your friends and family to elevate your brownie treat. You can bet that if you say the word s’ mores, I’ll listen to you intently. There is something about graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. Toss in the fudgy brownies and that is a lot more tasteful for the mores.
1 package (about 12-15 crackers full crackers) of Graham Crackers
½ cup Sugar
6 tbsp. Butter, Melted
1 box of Brownie Mix. Use according to the instruction mentioned in the box
1 – 10 oz. package of Miniature Marshmallows
1 cup of Chocolate Chips
1. Put the Graham crackers on a food and pulses processor until they are finely crushed
2. Add the butter, sugar, and pulses until all feels slightly wet.
3. Press the mix of Graham Cracker in the base of a 9×13 baking dish.
4. Prepare your brownie mix in the manner of the package
5. Pour the Brownie Mix at the top of the Crash Graham
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees until center is established
7. Take out from the oven and add marshmallows and chocolate chips on top
8. Turn on the oven to broil
9. Put the Brownies under the broiler approximately 3 minutes before they start browning
1. Put a layer of parchment paper or even wax paper onto the brownies just before putting on the deck. Then sit on the wax or parchment paper and close the deck. A piece of sliced bread. The bread moisturizes the brownies for a few days.
2. Just put your brownies in a pan and wrap it in aluminum foil with a lid or wrap. Then keep 4-5 days on the counter. Every day they start to dry up. Then simply pick up and enjoy if you like.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.