Who doesn’t like a crispy and delicious fried chicken breasts? Well, not me! Here’s an amazing recipe you can try! Let’s start frying those chicken breasts you have on your fridge. Enjoy!
3 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into even slices – about 5 per breast
onion powder for seasoning chicken
1/4 cup milk
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 Cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp Tony Chachere’s Creole seasoning or Cajun seasoning – use for more chicken seasoning
1/2 – 1 Tbsp garlic powder – more for seasoning chicken
1 Tbsp salt or you can use less if preferred
Oil for frying chicken
For Honey Mustard
3/4 cup of mayonnaise
3 Tbsp honey
3 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 Tbsp lemon juice
few dashes of hot sauce (optional)
How to cook Extra Crispy Chicken Tenders
1. Prepare chicken breasts. Cut into even pieces and put in a medium-sized round container.
2. Add the Garlic powder, Onion powder and, Creole seasoning. Then, toss together to season. Make sure that the chicken breasts are completely covered.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add 2 cups of flour, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning, and salt. Whisk together.
4. In a separate medium-sized bowl, add 1/4 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of milk, eggs, and 1 tablespoon of oil. Whisk until creamy and smooth.
5. In a deep pan or fryer, heat oil to 350 degrees. Remember that we should deep fry the chicken for best result. Then, add 3 to 5 cups of oil or enough to cover the chicken when frying.
6. Dredge the chicken in the egg mixture and coat with flour.
7. Using a tong (to avoid oil splatter) put the chicken into the hot oil. Cook for at least 8 to 10 minutes or when golden brown. The chicken floats when it is already cooked.
8. Do not overcrowd your fryer to avoid greasy chicken. Add only 8 to 10 pieces depending on the size of your pan. Make sure to adjust the heat from time to time to prevent the chicken from burning. Who would want a burnt chicken?
9. When the chicken breasts are done, put it on a paper towel to drain excess oil. Sprinkle with salt while still hot to add more flavour.
10. In a medium-sized bowl, add all the ingredients to make the honey mustard sauce. Stir until all ingredients are well-mixed.
11. Serve and Enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.