Strawberries and chocolates! Yeah, you are correct. Today’s recipe involves these two delightful desserts. Just by following these simple steps, you can have the perfect gift to your friends and family. Last week, I gave my best friend a box of these amazing treats. I printed out a label and wrap it like the ones you can buy in the store. As a joke, I told her that they were from Monterey County, the strawberry capital of the USA. She was so excited until I told her that I made them myself. She said that if I hadn’t told her that I made them, she couldn’t have guessed that. We had a good laugh about it and ate the whole thing while streaming movies on Netflix. Who would have thought that a simple fruit and plain chocolate can be so delicious? Should I mention fancy looking? I mean, look at that photo. Don’t you wanna just have a piece of that? I may be a little exaggerating when it comes to telling you how perfect this is but it is. You can never go wrong with this. Decorate it however you want as long as it makes you happy. That is the point. To enjoy little things in life like this recipe.
So, take a look inside your fridge and see if you have strawberries. Did you get it? Perfect! Now, I know you have chocolates! Time to make some amazing Strawberries covered With Chocolate! Enjoy!!
100 grams of cream cheese
50 grams of powdered sugar
250 grams of semisweet chocolate
50 grams of white chocolate
How to make Filled Strawberries Covered With Chocolate
1. Get the strawberries and remove the pits.
2. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cream cheese then put inside a pastry bag.
3. Get the strawberries filled then refrigerate. (Put inside the freezer.)
4. Use a double broiler to melt the black chocolate.
5. Coat the strawberries with the melted chocolate. Let it cool on the rack.
6. Melt the white chocolate in the double broiler.
7. To decorate, put strips of white chocolate around the strawberries.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.