Blueberry Cheesecake with Home-made crust is one you’re going to make over and over. The recipe is a superb turning point in a classic. It is one of our most known recipe that is simple to make and delicious. Summer is approaching quickly, and that means lots of good, healthy fruits and berries are coming in season, there’s nothing better than a good, homemade, blueberry pie. Blueberries are nutritious, full of vitamin C and nutrients, and low in calories, and have earned the honor of being the king of antioxidants. A cup of blueberries contains just 84 calories, and you can feel free to consume as much as you want, and they do contain nutrients that help avoid early aging and cancer.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup ground walnuts or any nuts
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
For the Cheesecake:
(1) (8oz) package softened cream cheese
1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk, not evaporated milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
For Fresh Blueberry Topping:
2 c fresh blueberries, if desired, you can use frozen
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp lemon juice
For the Nutty Graham Cracker Crust
1. Combine all ingredients then press into an 8 x 8-inch sprayed baking pan. Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated oven at about 350 degrees. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
2. Cream the cheese filling (This is like the filling of the cherry cream cheese pie we all made before
For the Cheesecake:
Combine the ingredients and blend for 3 to 4 minutes on strong. Pour over crust that has cooled. Chill for 3 hours.
For Blueberry toppings:
1. Add and combine all topping ingredients except lemon juice and bring to a boil over the burner, continuously stirring so as not to burn. Cook to thicken for 2 minutes. Add and stir in lemon juice and allow it to cool. Pour over cheesecake, after 3 hours of cooling.
2. Keep the cheesecake cold. This recipe produces 10-12 servings. Note: With this recipe, you can use some fresh fruit, including strawberries or blackberries.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.