Prep time: 15 min | Cooking: 55 min | Total: 1 hr 10 min | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
This Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Gravy is great for any night of the week, but it’s so nice to eat and serve this on any special occasion. It is a simple meal perfect with rice and a salad, or your favorite vegetables. Try this Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Gravy, and enjoy with your family and friends.
(1) pinch kosher salt to taste
(1) pinch ground black pepper to taste
(2) (1 pound) pork tenderloins
¾ cup butter
(6) cloves garlic, minced
1 (16 oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 (14 oz) can chicken broth, or as needed
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add and rub the salt and pepper over all sides of pork tenderloins, and in a 9×13-inch baking dish, nestle the tenderloins next to each other.
3. In a saucepan, add and melt butter over medium heat; add garlic and mushrooms. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 5 minutes, frequently stirring until sauce is fragrant. Stir vinegar into mushroom sauce. Pour mushroom sauce over tenderloins, letting sauce seep between the two tenderloins.
4. In a preheated oven, bake for 45 minutes until tenderloins are lightly pink in the center. A thermometer with instant-read inserted into the middle will read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer tenderloins to a serving dish.
5. Drain drippings, including mushrooms, from the baking dish into a measuring cup, scraping the bottom to get all the brown bits. Take 1/4 cup of the fat away from the mixture and pour it into a saucepan. Add ample chicken broth to the drippings to make 2 cups; whisk the flour into drippings until incorporated. Add and stir broth-drippings mixture into the saucepan with fat over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice the tenderloins into medallions and add with half the gravy on top. Pour remaining gravy into a gravy boat for serving.
Per Serving: 384.3 calories; 128.1 mg cholesterol; 912.7 mg sodium; 26.1 g protein; 9.6 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.