What is better to go along with dinner than fresh, hot, buttery rolls? Not much, friends, not much. But because rolls can be something of a challenging venture to take on at home, we sometimes find ourselves turning to the familiar refrigerated tube. This recipe is from my grandmother, try those fluffy, soft butter, complete with love made rolls. Thanks to the yeast packets, the rolls are rapid to lift.
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp salt
4 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp white sugar
1/2 cup warm water
3 1/2 cups bread flour, divided as desired
(1) egg, lightly beaten
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1. Pour the milk into a 2-cup glass microwave measuring cup and heat until it starts to boil and climb the sides, about a minute. Add the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt to the scalded milk; set aside to cool until it reaches below 110 F (45 C).
2. Melt the yeast and 1 tsp of sugar in a large bowl of warm water. Let stand for about 10 minutes before the yeast softens and starts to form a creamy foam.
3. Pour the mixture into the yeast; add 2 cups of bread flour and egg. Stir the mixture until smooth, use a wooden spoon. Add and combine the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition until the dough is a little tacky and smooth.
4. Draw dough on a sheet of waxed paper poured with flour and slightly knead it into a ball; shape it. In a lightly oiled bowl, place the dough and let it coat. Cover with a towel and let them rise for about 30 minutes in a warm spot.
5. Line a sheet of parchment paper for the baking. Split the dough into thirds. Break each third into six balls of even size and arrange on a prepared baking sheet. Use a towel to cover balls to rise for another 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven at about 350 ° F (175 ° C).
7. In a preheated oven, bake it for 15 minutes until brown.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.