I love a good steak with a hamburger. I grew up to eat these. I ‘m sure we’ve both done so. So there’s just nothing quite like that sometimes. My mum will also wrap a slice of bacon around each one’s edges for even more flavor. Hamburger Steak and Gravy – is a delicious family-friendly meal that uses fewer ingredients without sacrificing the flavor. Built with a steak of ground beef and soaked in the sauce of an onion mushroom to-die-for. Just comfort food that comes together quickly.
1lb. ground beef
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1/2tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. onion powder
(1) clove garlic minced
1 tsp. Worcestershire
1 tbsp. oil
1 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 cup beef broth
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Combine the ground beef, cheese, slices of bread, pepper, cinnamon, onion powder, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce into a big pot. Structure into thick mashed potato patties.
2. Heat the oil over medium pressure, in a large skillet. Fry the patties and the onion in the oil until the patties have browned nicely. Transfer the patties of meat to a plate and keep warm.
3. Sprinkle flour over the pan with the onions and drippings. Mix in flour with a fork and scrape meat pieces off the surface while you combine. Mix gradually in the balance of the hamburger. Add and season with seasoned salt. Stew and mix for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat before the sauce thicken. Heat at low, return the patties into the sauce, spread, and simmer for another 15 minutes. Put and serve in a big bowl.
1. You have to make the patties large and thick because they are going to shorten and puff a little as they cook.
2. You can replace the ground beef with pork, turkey, or venison.
3. Like always, you can use frozen beef patties to complement the gravy recipe if you choose to follow the shortest path.
4. Unless you’re preparing the beef mixture from scratch, you should allow them to sit in the fridge to firm up a little before frying.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.