I love one-dish meals because it simplifies things a lot. One of these recipes is this Hash Brown and cheese eggs Cup. In just one muffin cup you have a brown, crispy hash brown, ham, sapwood, melted cheese, and a perfectly cooked sunny egg on the sides. Although I served them often for breakfast or a brunch dish, we also enjoy them with a green salad and fresh bread or toast for lunch or dinner.
The real advantage here is that these cups are not only super generous, but they are also easily enjoyed with one hand (if you don’t mind a bit of runny yolk here or there). And that’s why the mix of early morning protein, cheese, and milk has been my go-to the last few months when a good cereal bowl just isn’t cuttin’ it. Feel free to mix your favorite cheeses, chopped veggies, or even diced ham into the fillings. They ‘re a full morning meal in a single cup, and if history shows, we know that muffin tin breakfasts are a major hit here.
20 oz. refrigerated hash browns
1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup cubed ham
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. milk or half & half
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees
2. In a bowl, add all the ingredients until well balanced
3. Generously greased the muffin tin
4. Scoop mixture into every space trying to make sure you get enough of the liquids from the eggs.
5. Sprinkle a little extra cheese over the edges.
6. Place the middle rack in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown
1. They can be protected and kept in the refrigerator for a day if you have any leftovers. Just reheat yourself in the microwave.
2. These come easier out of the pan when they’ve been allowed to cool just a bit. Using a butter knife to cut around the edges and bring it out carefully.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.