I remember that I baked this cake years ago for my parent’s anniversary and they loved it. I forgot about it, not until the other day when I found it in my recipes. I tweaked the recipe a little and added a cream cheese frosting made with whipping cream to bring out the natural flavors.
Dessert cakes are very simple to decorate, although all the mousse, fillings, and whipped creams needed to produce were the most time-consuming item. I used to keep a good supply of baked cakes in the freezer to pull out. It is a simple dessert pineapple give the cakes a unique taste that adds up to how tasty this food is. I must say, I consider this cake as a gentle monster, a must-try. Also, you can serve this with or without frosting. Hawaiian Wedding Cake is soft and creamy that offers everything you want from a dessert. A soft banana pineapple cake topped with crushed pineapple and dreamy cream cheese and filling with whipped cream.
1 cup white sugar.
½ cup of brown sugar.
1 tsp baking soda.
2 cups all-purpose flour.
(1) can of crushed pineapple with juice.
(1) cup finely chopped walnuts.
¾ cup flaked coconut.
1 tsp cinnamon.
⅛ tsp nutmeg.
1 tsp salt.
1 tsp vanilla.
(1) package cream cheese.
1 cup white sugar.
⅛ tsp salt.
1 tsp vanilla extract.
1 ½ c whipped cream.
1. Preheat oven at about 350 ° and grease a rectangular pan of 9 “or 9×13.
2. Put the dry ingredients in a bowl, then combine with the eggs, cinnamon, crushed pineapple, and juice until well mixed.
3. Pour the batter into the saucepan and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
4. Beat the whipped cream in a bowl until it is smooth and set aside for making the frosting.
5. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, salt, and vanilla, until smooth and creamy.
6. Remove the whipped cream and mix.
7. Once the cake is cooled, I used toasted coconut to frost it and to top with anything of your desire.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.