I have a carrot package still in my refrigerator, cheap, last week, and I’m still going to eat them with my babies. Carrots are often a big success, whether they are glazed, roasted, or saute. It only takes minutes to assemble these roasted carrots, but they are enough for business. I think that when roasting, the best way to eat vegetables is. Most veggies get browned and caramelized after a trip through the oven, and their flavor intensifies to the maximum. These carrots are my favorite way of eating carrots. Indeed, all my family, even the children, consume them.
Once you’ve tasted this carrot bathed in the sauce of honey, you could say that this is the only way you will have ever eaten carrots again (like both my husband and myself). The mixture of brown sugar, carrots, and warm honey is the dream squad, so it’s not shocking that you’re going such a sensation. All this kindness consume by carrots and turn into a side dish that rivals the main course, and they are nothing like your childhood mushy carrots, it’s going to be a hit. Enjoy with friends and family.
1½ pounds carrots, peeled and cut all the same size
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp brown sugar
freshly-ground salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven at about 425 degrees C.
2. Combine honey with brown sugar in a bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds, only enough to make the honey melt.
3. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper over the carrots. Add the mixture to the honey until coated evenly
4. Put on the baking sheet in a single layer. Fry 15 minutes. Remove the tray, and close the door of the oven to keep heat.
5. Turn the carrots over using tongs and then return to the oven for another 30 minutes or until they start caramelizing.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.