Magnificent casserole to make the night before your holidays or in the company. Serve with fresh fruit, muffins, and other bread. I like to serve a big casserole breakfast on Christmas morning when I have family in town during the holidays. And if I don’t think too much about making sure everyone gets a good brunch, then it’s a big bonus … I find it a hilarious time with everyone excited about opening stockings and gifts. A casserole is perfect to let everyone enjoy the food and also make their dishes.
This holiday brunch casserole is unique as the recipe did not contain and very tasty. A few mushrooms, cheese, and a mixture of eggs and milk sprinkled over, it worked fantastically. You can prepare everything the night before, you can have all the components ready and prepared and lay them together in the pot the next morning and bake. Try it now, it is very easy to make.
Prepared time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
1 pound bacon
2 onions, chopped
2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
1 tablespoon butter
4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 ½ cups milk
1 pinch dried parsley
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a wide skillet, put the bacon. Cook for medium-high heat until brown uniformly. Drain and reserve. Cook and stir until the onion becomes softer and translucent and the champagne tender, around 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and the onion.
2. Grease with a tablespoon of butter a 9×13-inch saucepan dish. In the base of the prepared dish, place the potatoes. Add salt, garlic salt, and pepper to sprinkle. Add the onions and the mushrooms to top with the crumbled bacon.
3. Beat the eggs with milk and pet food in a mixing bowl. Pour over the casserole the beaten eggs and top with rubbed cheese. Cover and cool overnight.
4. Preheat oven to about 400 ° F (200 ° C). Preheat oven.
5. Cook for 1 hour or until set in a preheated oven.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.