Take it from someone who always has a hate relationship with potatoes, which are the best potatoes for breakfast in life. The outside is golden brown and inside deliciously tender. I am so excited to bring you one of the favorite breakfast items for my family. They ‘re easy to whip up, can be prepared in advance, so they take less time in the morning, and they’re good with a side of eggs or wrapped inside breakfast burritos. These breakfast potatoes, once you cook them in a skillet, developed the most delicious outer crust that is delicately crispy and dusted with things like garlic and onions and a hint of cayenne.
(1) (5 lbs) bag Red Potatoes, Cut Into Chunks
(4) cloves Garlic, Minced
(1) whole Onion, Peeled And Roughly Chopped
(2) Green Bell Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
(2) Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
1/4 cup Olive Oil
(1/2) stick Land O’ Lakes Butter, Melted
1 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. First, preheat oven at about 425 degrees.
2. Add and put all the ingredients together in a large bowl, then pour the potatoes onto two rimmed baking sheets.
3. Bake for about 25 minutes and shake the pan twice.
4. Increase the heat at about 500 degrees F. And bake, tossing twice, until it became crisp & brown for 15 minutes.
5. Add and powder a little salt and pepper before serving.
If you’re planning to prepare the baked potatoes ahead: Cool the potatoes after steaming; at room temperature for at least one hour. It is what makes this the best recipe ever for homemade breakfast potatoes. It allows you to perform some preliminary work in advance. The day before, I usually do this part. Steam the potatoes, let it stand to room temperature, break it, and then place it overnight in the refrigerator.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.